Defining procedures. Considering the use of materials. Planning logistics.
The quality assured during manufacture and production is to be maintained continuously on the construction site. To do this, we coordinate the correct sequence for an efficient assembly process. Priedemann thinks through all steps and interfaces, creates clear installation and assembly instructions and pays attention to interfaces with other trades.
- Specification of the assembly and logistics sequence
- Installation and assembly drawings (Installation Drawings)
- Preparation for the installation and information on the individual elements and parts
- Preparation of installation plans as well as plans for subassemblies and fixings
- Creation of separate drawings for components to be integrated, such as sun protection, revolving doors, etc.
- Assembly documentation