Are you looking for a new challenge?
Priedemann is looking for an Architect, Engineer or Student with a strong interest in 3D modelling and complex building geometries to join our Headquarters in Germany.
have a strong desire to learn how modern complex geometry building designs are getting their facades built, if you have a technical mindset and want to know the real meaning of BIM and, if you are a promising student of Rhino/Grasshopper…
then we would like to meet you…
and maybe show you around in the world of actual modern façade production.
We are not only executing state of the art facades, but we also develop the methods and tools that you need to even think about producing them. Modern facades are possible by parametric automation of the design process as well as through advanced methods of customized mass production. When each façade element is made from thousands of parts that all have to have correct geometry, name, specification and hierarchy information, you better know what you are doing.
Well, we do, and we are looking for you to support our team.
- work with world-class experts on digital twins of to-be-built designs,
- be part of a young and ambitious team that is shaking up the industry,
- work on international projects that push the limits of what is possible in construction.
- interest in parametric 3D modelling, modelling automation and data processing
- experience with 3D CAD Software (Rhino/GH, Inventor, Solidworks etc.)
- fluent English
- open-minded team player, able to work hard and happy to live in Berlin
- coding skills
- maker/hacker mindset
- understand basics of CNC
- film or game industry background
Curious? Then join us!
Please send your application by e-mail to Mr. Michael Grau with the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.